- Take off the protective foil from the tape. Check design to make sure that the material have not be moved. Use tweezers to replace any that have moved out of place.
- Place the transfer motif on the required position of the cloth.
- Turn inside out and lay it on the heat press. Set 343°F. Press for about 17 seconds. Required application time is completed, release the press. (Different material, please check the attached form for the press time and temperature)
- Remove the sticker from the cloth after cooling.
Tips & Warnings
* If you are going to put the transfer to heavier fabrics, press for a little more time.
* Turn inside for wash and set dryer on low to dry.